Estate Planning - Business - Real Estate
Call 314.727.0163

Are there any expedited probate court procedures to pass title to property?

Yes. If the property needing to pass through probate court is less than $40,000.00, a “small estate” procedure is available. That process could take a matter of weeks as opposed to 6+ months for the regular probate process. In addition, there are also other expedited procedures called “Spousal Refusals” or “Creditor Refusals” that may pass property to beneficiaries without the full probate court process.

Contact Us


The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information and materials on this Web site are provided for general informational purposes only, and are not intended to be, and is not, legal advice. This Web site attempts to provide quality information, but the law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance.

Get Directions


Newsletter Signup

Stay informed about estate planning matters!