There is no doubt that Covid-19 has changed how people interact and conduct business. As an essential business, law firms are still open. We respect and honor all social distancing and mask policies and have your health in mind with everything we do. As such, we offer contactless estate planning that does not require you to come inside our office or have any close contact with our staff.
Our contactless estate planning includes the following:
- All conferences and meetings conducted via telephone or video conferencing using Zoom or Facetime.
- Drafts of all documents emailed or mailed to you for review.
- We offer several options for the formal signing of your documents:
- the signing can take place outside at your house or work (patio, driveway or parking lot) with everyone wearing masks and maintaining proper social distancing
- we can conduct a drive-up signing in our office parking lot where you sign the documents without ever getting out of your car – we supply the witnesses and notary who watch you sign from a distance, or
- I can provide you with detailed information and guidance on conducting the signing on your own, provided you can supply a notary and witnesses.
Please contact our office to learn more about how we can help you create an estate plan without ever having to leave your home. Please call 314-727-0163 to speak to estate planning attorney Chris Cox or schedule an online consultation.